lunedì 1 settembre 2014

Welcome to my shop!





Finalmente.......!

Ciao tutti.....Lieta di presentarvi il mio negozio online dove si trovano tutte le mie creazioni, complementi d'arredo,accessori per la casa e tante cose particolari create da una mamma , tutto artigianale fatto da me con tanto amore e passione per la casa

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finaly.........!

Hello there..everyone!, happy to present you my shop online where you can find my creations for shabby homedecor, homeware and so many more...all handmade by me with full of love and passion
Shop's english version will coming soon.

Thanks for your visit
hugs
Hayu

5 commenti:

Claudia ha detto...

Hello my dear Ayu :O)
Your shop is wonderful and I wish you many new customers! So wonderful things oyou have ! love the buttons with fabrics, they are georgeous!
I must come back and have another look and get all well translated. Now I have to go in the kitchen, because hungry hubby came back from work ;O)
Wishing you all the best and sending much Love and hugs my friend,
Claudia xo

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
So happy for you and soon I will have a look when I do have full internet access...
Sending you lots of love and hugs,
Mariette

Ailime ha detto...

Olá Ayu, como vai?
O seu bebe está muito crescido e as outras filhas?
Adorei ver a sua loja!
Lindas criações!
Parabéns pelo seus lindos trabalhos!
Um grande abraço!
Fiquei feliz com o seu regresso.
Ailime

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
We are back home from our vacation to Arizona...
So now I had time to look at your new website. Great set up and lovely items, fun decorative buttons too!
Wishing you good luck on this.
Time to start using your blog as Google+ member as that will help your ranking! You can switch easily and also post on Google+. You for sure should put the links to your beautiful blog and website on Google+ in the about section. That is easy...

You do receive lots of spam I noticed, since I too got them send as an email.
Si prega di cambiare l'impostazione modo voi e tutti gli altri non ricevere più commenti di SPAM nella posta... S.v.p. Clicca su questo link: {HOW I Managed the Spam Comments so far...}
Happy weekend to you and sending you hugs xoxo
Mariette

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Please Ayu,
Follow the link in my above comment for getting rid of all the spam. I too got those emails, now I unsubsribed but it is very annoying and so easy to change.
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts