mercoledì 23 gennaio 2013

Tiny Embroidered Cushion

CRAFT TIME!!!

Good Morning, Good Afternoon or Good Evening my dear friends 
let say Good Wednesday!.
Most of you with cold weather I presumed. Hoping that you have a beautiful days.
at my home over 3 weeks  raining continuously but I couldn't stayed under the warmly blanket during the day as I love to do so ha;)LOLL.
Thanks so much for your dearly visit and comments such fulfill my days with joy.
Here I introduce you my ultimate ribbon embroidery on tiny cushion.
In the future  my first  cushions will coming soon



Something to hang on...
Something to Lean on...
To beautify somewhere at the corner of your house





White, antique white and dusty pink linen  fabric
Satin double face ribbon Embroidery
Hemp string for the hanger


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Give Away


8 days more  Left!!!
I will choose 2 winners

If you would like to enter just Click Here

ATTENTION; until now I haven't received the correct number;(
BUT BUT BUT,...2 persons almost correct.
OK I'LL GIVE YOU A CLUE : BETWEEN 1-10 of January

otherwise I have to use random or the winner will the persons with the nearest dates given.

what you are waiting for my lovelies...go and comment with the  date!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------



HAVE A NICE WEEK
LOVE YOU ALL

Ayu



I am Linking to:

Miriam- Link Your Stuff

25 commenti:

Evi @ sexta-feira ha detto...

Wow, those cushions are so pretty! The pink ones are so beautifully pink!
It's been raining here, too. I hope you'll get the chance to relax under your warm blanket soon!
Have a great day!

Calu ha detto...

Doce e arteira Ayu,
que lindezas primorosas vc fez.Fica difícil escolher qual cor, pois as três versões estão belíssimas.Parabéns, minha amiga caprichosa.
Continuo de olho no carteiro e até agora, nada, snif,snif!!
Uma linda noite e dias mais quentinhos por aí, são meus votos.
Bjinhos,
Calu

Zizi Santos ha detto...

Ayu
Hoje não choveu, mas teve calor
parabéns suas almofadas são lindas
beijos
Zizi

Red Rose Alley ha detto...

Dear Ayu,
The pink and red roses, how pretty is that! And it says "HOME"...one of my favorite words. I love them all - you are so talented. I have already entered in your giveaway, but I think I guessed your birthday to be a bit later than it is. I hope you are having a blessed week.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Barbara F. ha detto...

These pillows are so sweet! Love them. Let's see, I was waaaay off on my last guess, now I say, January 6th? ((hugs)) xo

TexWisGirl ha detto...

really beautiful little hangers! so pretty. sorry for all the rain!

Claudia ha detto...

Dear Ayu,
those tiny cushions are wonderful!
Wishing you a wonderful day, hopefully without rain!
Take care,
love and hugs,
Claudia

Duni ha detto...

Hello dear Ayu,

ooohh...those rosy cushion are extremely pretty!
I love shabby chic style too :)
Thank you for showing us your crafty work! Very lovely!
have a wonderful day,
Duni xo

Busy Little Chicken ha detto...

Such lovely cushions Ayu..Are the letters printed on or sewn on?

Felipa M. ha detto...

Que almofadas tão lindinhas, as rosas ficam super bem nelas!
Hoje aqui o sol apareceu, dá para abrir as janelas e arejar a casa.
Beijinhos

chateau chic ha detto...

Your cushions are so sweet and adorable. I love them!!
Mary Alice

DIMI ha detto...

Dearest and sweet Ayu,i love your beautiful cushions !!They are so vintage!!The red and pink roses are so sweet!!You are so talented my friend!Have a lovely and warm evening!!
Dimi..

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
You are amazing with your artful ribbon roses embroidery! Those cushions are all darling and I love the hemp loop for hanging them.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

a house full of vintage ha detto...

Love these little cushions especially the bottom white ones..they look so vintage. You are very talented!!

oldthings ha detto...

Thank you my dear for your polite comment !These tiny cushions are so
sweet ! I liked the white one with cottage !!! Good evening my dear Ayu!
Olympia

Marcela Gmd ha detto...

Lovely tiny cushion!!! nice work!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Leovi ha detto...

Yes, I like those delicious cushions, good job!

Raindrops and Daisies ha detto...

Oh wow those cushions are so beautiful.

You are so creative.

I hope that you are keeping well, I am sorry that
I haven't been in touch lately.

I hope that you have a good weekend.

xx Fiona

1CardCreator ha detto...

These are beautiful Ayu, you are so talented! ~Diane

Magia da Inês ha detto...

Passei para uma visitinha.
As almofadas são lindas e muito decorativas.
Boa sexta-feira!
Ótimo fim de semana!
Beijinhos do Brasil.
♡♡♡♡

My Vintage Life ha detto...

Such beautiful ribbon work and a lovely way to display it!

Ailime ha detto...

Olá Ayu, admiro imenso os seus trabalhos! São lindos e delicados! Beijinhos. Bom fim-de-semana. Ailime

Yamada Miyako ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
So sorry for my belated comment. Since my last post, I was so tied up and tied...(^^;)
Oh my, how lovely these rose embroidery cushions♡♡♡

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

confusedmind ha detto...

Wow!! so lovely!!
Mmm ...i think the correct day is 9 ! Is it? :))

me (maria) ha detto...

They are so beautiful...I love dusty pink..
Very good work!!

Related Posts