mercoledì 28 novembre 2012

Shabby Rose Sideboard



                Hello Dearest Friends ..
How are you doing there

First of all, I would like to thank to all of you for your visit,lovely comments,support and wish for my little kids.They are now getting better.
My daughter enjoyed so much her b'day party even she  was little bit weak.
Now seems me my self starts to get virus attack.I hope not otherwise homework goes in tilt ha;)


Today a blustery day.The power has gone black out most of the day. Finally I can reach online to post my furniture and visit some blog friends.

This post about my sideboard furniture re-look. It is called sideboard isn't it?. I tried to find the correct name of this furniture might be you could give me an input.

The story of this furniture is it was given by the ex-owner of the property that we are living now.
As we are going to create an ambience 'white living home',


Here we go..

BEFORE



 
dark solid wood, dirty with cherries cotton fabric..it is quite hard to remove the previous paint.
AFTER
bad shot ;( wasn't it?
after I  finished it 90%

Finally I found and sew the correct cotton/Linen fabric with roses for sure.
yeah roses and roses..




I found the cute vintage roses knobs

I like this one..do you?

Distress on each angle for the vintage look

Sorry for those stuffs on the sideboard...what a messy. you can see our house isn't finished as yet ;)



Then I would like to say 'HAPPY B'DAY  blogger friend Chica 

Wishing you all the best and success.


love to you all

AYU
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Linking to:


Cindy- Old Time Farm House & The Country Farm House


Miriam- Link Your  Stuff


24 commenti:

✿ chica ha detto...

Que linda transformação fizeste e fui lendo até que ao final vi essa linda homenagem. ADOREI! Muito obrigado, de oração!! beijos,chica

me (maria) ha detto...

The furniture looks amazing...I like it!!
I hope you are well!!
Thank you very much for putting my giveaway banner on yourside bar..
And I wish Happy Birthday to Chica!
Kisses!!

Calu ha detto...

Hi Ayu,
você fez uma bela transformação no móvel.Ficou suavemente romântico.Adorei os puxadores vintage.Combinaram lindamente.

Obrigada por tuas gentis palavras lá no meu blog. Fico contente com tuas visitas.
Tenha uma boa noite hoje e um lindo dia amanhã.
Beijos,
Calu

Claudia ha detto...

Dear Ayu, you did a miracle to this cupboard! It looks fantastic!
Where did you get those lovely vintags rose knobs???? I love them!
Have a wonderful day,
and thank you for your so kond words on my blog :O)
Hugs
Claudia

Leovi ha detto...

Excellent restaurants, beautiful white.

Johanna ha detto...

Hi Ayu,
that sideboard looks fabulous now. I love the rose fabrics inside and the doorknobs are cute and match perfect. Great idea to change it. I hope, you do not get ill and your children will recover soon.
Best greetings, Johanna

orchid ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Oh, what a wonderful job(v^_^v)~*  It sure changed into wonderful sideboard with lovely roses♡♡♡ Splendid work and I admire you♬♬♬
Happy for you that you could be connected with us, my friend.
Lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

jeanetteann ha detto...

Ayu,your sideboard is lovely with it's new finish and lovely little handles and knobs. Love the roses.
Thank you for visiting and for your sweet comment. xx

inge ha detto...

You did a gorgeous job on the sideboard

DIMI ha detto...

Hallo dear Aya!1Your sideboard looks great!!I love the handles and the knobs too!!It looks fantastic dear!!Thanks for your kind comment on my blog!Wishing you all the best!
Dimi..

Emille ha detto...

Hello Aya, that was a lot of work, but now you have a beautiful cabinet!Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting my blog:)

Felipa M. ha detto...

I love your furniture, so lovely!

I must to say that Chica is not 27 years old but 64, in November, at day 27.
Sorry if my English is not good, sometimes I make confusion with some words.
I hope you do not get ill and the kids are okay soon.
Kiss

Kerri ha detto...

Thank-you for visit my blog! I love your refurbished white furniture... its so shabby chic!!! I have been so busy with the holiday season, trying to get caught up on all kinds of custom orders. I will have more time for blogging again soon!

Have a wonderful evening :)

XOXO
Kerri

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

You are most welcome Chica dear!
have a nice days

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Hi Dearest Maria,

Happy that you like it...I 'am not well unfortunately. I have cold and a bit cough
you most welcome

hugs

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Hello Claudia,

Thanks to you too. I bought the ceramic knobs at bricolage near my house
havea nice week to you

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Thanks Leovi..you are the artist;)

Celestina Marie ha detto...

Hi Ayu, So nice to meet you and visit your lovely blog. I love your redesigned cabinet. So shabby gorgeous and that fabric is beautiful with it. You are very talented.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment and new following. I am your newest follower too.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy decorating.
Hugs, Celestina Marie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
You did quite a job with taking all the stain off that cabinet! Looks nice, soft and romantic and just the way you wanted it.
Hope you stay well and strong enough for taking care of your little ones.
Hugs to you and happy weekend,
Mariette

SizzleandZoom ha detto...

Beautiful job!

Zizi Santos ha detto...

Ficou lindo demais!
os puxadores com flores deu o acabamento perfeito!
e foi linda a homenagem ao niver da Chica! amei

beijos
zizi

Celestina Marie ha detto...

Hi Ayu, SO glad you shared this beauty again for Country Whites Weekend. It truly is a beauty and I remember this one. Love it. You did a beautiful redesign my friend.
Hugs and Blessings, Celestina Marie

Tanya ha detto...

ohhhh it turned out beautiful!

sideboardsuk ha detto...

Totally gorgeous! I love the pics. Great work keep it up!!

Related Posts