mercoledì 3 ottobre 2012

Small Sew-On Purse

Hello Dear Friends...

Just to let you know that I become super duper busy for this time being ;(,I couldn't  even catch to online regularly.No matter how, I do my craft as always at late at night after all my children they get sleep.
Just to make  my idea in my brain to become real
Here below another purse has created.
Small sew-on purse frame
linen fabric-exterior fabric
American cotton fabric for lining( Heather Bailey Design)...one of my favorite cotton fabric designer Heather Bailey
ribbon embroidery
bullion knots  with pink beads on 
Just wondering to share this to you, hope you love it too.




handbag unique










up next another purse.. see ya'
xoxo
AYU

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I am linking to

Miriam at Link Your Stuff


Karen at Sew Many Ways

8 commenti:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,

What a lovely rose purse! You are the best in ribbon roses... Wow, what a job and also those pink beads and he bullion knots work perfect.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Giulia ha detto...

Hi Ayu...

thank you for your presence in my virtual home..and hope to hearing from you soon


giulia

Licia ha detto...

Ciao Ayu
i tuoi lavori sono sempre più belli e tu sei sempre più brava.
Cosa ne dici di fare un giro nel mio blog??? C'è una sorpresa per te

http://blog.giallozafferano.it/magiadellepietre/braccialetto-in-perle-di-vetro-e-cristalli/

Un bacione Licia

AlessandraLace ha detto...

le tue borsettine sono deliziose, ed io lo so davvero! un abbraccio

la Città degli Gnomi ha detto...

Your purse is very beautiful,looks like a jewel.
Monica

Anonimo ha detto...

i love your purses, do you sell them or sell patterns? i would love to make one...

Liz ha detto...

That's so, so beautiful!

Zizi Santos ha detto...

Ayu
Si ho capito?
si va via per una settimana?
anche se la cura

Tutto bene per voi!
bacio
Zizi
(traduzione iPod)

Related Posts