martedì 30 ottobre 2012

My Give Has Arrived!!!!!!!!!

My Ladies and my  Friend..

How are you....???

First of all let me express my wishing and prayers to all of you who live near the area where the hurricane Currently overwhelm. Wishing you and your whole family all right.

Sorry about 2 weeks I was absent blogging, because I'm very busy harvesting our olive trees.Still 5 trees left and we will do harvest again next week probably.
This weekend the temperature here dropped drastically, very cold,stormy,rainy,foggy,grey make me a bit lazy to do something ... you know, the cold weather is torturing me a bit ;) I  used to sunshine caused.




By the way , last Friday the postman delivered the premium that I won from creativity contest organized by a creative blogger LICIA. As stated on my previous post LA GATTA VANITOSA,

I won the premium with my Russian punch needle embroidery.So exciting;)..for the first time I won a contest. You know what, my husband is very happy also, because all of this august he saw me embroidering this.


MY RUSSIAN PUNCHNEEDLE

  

THIS MY PREMIUM



Big thanks to Licia and Giallo Zaferano Team and happy to share with you

xo 

4 commenti:

Fiona ha detto...

Well done on winning the contest.

Your seeing is wonderful. Well done you.

Picking olive trees sounds very exotic!!
Don't work too hard and get some time for yourself too.

Your weather sounds like the weather here in Ireland.
I am like you and thinking of all those affected by the storm. It is dreadful.

Take care of yourself and wishing you a good week

Fiona

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Your Russian punch needle work is incredible. Glad you won a little gift back!
Sad news with 48 people dead from hurricane Sandy so far. We only had bad winds and nippy cold nights, near freezing. Like you, after living and working for 3 winters in Indonesia, I HATE winters. For me I'd rather have hot weather than cold weather but we have to tough it out. It is not bad, but last week it still was 28°C and I love that.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

orchid ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Wow, GORGEOUS Russian punch needle work and it sure is a marvelous work♡♡♡ I am happy to know that your hard work was rewarded with the lovely prize (^_^)彡☆

Oh, harvesting our olive tree!!! Really exotic for me. I hope it is not much of a hard work for you, y friend.

It is getting colder but not so cold yet. I hope you are havin a wonderful week.
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan to my dear only Italian friend, xoxo Miyako*

PS> I don't know why, but your post doesn't show up in my dashboard. I will visit your blog to see your new post. Please forgive me if it will a bit late.

Farida ha detto...

Your embroidered creation is very beautiful! Wow, all I can do is to cross-stitch, hehe.

Take care :)

Related Posts