martedì 9 ottobre 2012

Clothes/Coat Rack


The story of this Coat Rack (below picture),I bought   four years ago in local summer flea market in Todi-Umbria.
During the restoration of our house in medieval village in Todi,we thought this coat rack fits for home decor in our house.The Lady who sold this to me told me that the rack was piece of ex-antique country main door.We can see big nails still remain on it .She did stencil painting on after she has made over the piece.


                         BEFORE
                 


Thought to makeover it into shabby one for our new white living house.
here below 



                              AFTER

With my lavender potpourri embroidery
I THINK I should paint 'home sweat home' rather than only 'HOME'
For me simply the best


nice  antique-hooks right?.... i love these hooks.


what do you think of it ?
Love
Ayu

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am linking to

Angie- Knick-of-time-tuesday-72

13 commenti:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,

Yes, make it Home Sweet Home, IF you feel like it... Looks fabulous, you are a very talented girl and you know a good thing when you spot it.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

You got it Darl',THANKS A BUNCH
Huge Hug to you too

orchid ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Wow, lovely makeover with your lavender potpourri embroidery♡♡♡ I enlarged the picture. Splendid job(^_^)v
Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

halloweencouple ha detto...

It looks perfect and home sweet home will give it that finished touch :)
Love the lavender embroidery!!

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Miyako-san,

Thanks sweat heart..love to you too from Rome;)

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Thanks for your visit Halloweencouple (...sorry ihave no idea ur name ;)) and your comment. That was sound great...once I have time, will turn it to 'HSH' rather than only 'home'.
Thanks again

Fiona ha detto...

Good Morning and greetings from Ireland.

What a beautiful blog you have here
it is so pretty.

Thank you for visiting Raindrops and Daisies this morning, it was lovely that you came and said hello!

I love your coat hanger, it is great.
I am not very creative I'm afraid but appreciate others who are!

Have a lovely weekend.

It is sunny here today so I am going to go for a walk before it disappears

I have enjoyed my visit and will be back again soon.


Fiona

Farida ha detto...

Oh I think the after photo is prettier! You did a good job recreating it and giving it a better look :)

By the way, I would love to get to know you more through your future posts. Would you like us to follow each other?

Take care :)

EM Illustrator ha detto...

Dear Ayu, it looks absolutely beautiful you did a great job with these things. Thank you so much for stopping by at my blog :) Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs,
Eva

AlessandraLace ha detto...

belissimo! io sarei una vera pasticciona. ti abbraccio

Claudia ha detto...

Dear Ayu,
those hooks are wonderful! Well, did you change and write "Home sweet home"?

Thank you so much for your kind words for my knuffelbears :O)
Have a lovely week,
hugs
Claudia

Angie @ Knick of Time ha detto...

It looks beautiful! Featuring you next week at Knick of Time Tuesday - thanks for sharing at the party!

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Thanks so much Angie,
Happy to join to your party
have a nice week

Related Posts