lunedì 10 settembre 2012

La Gatta Vanitosa

Hello Dear Friends...........

I'AM BACK!!!!!!!!!;)

YES I AM BACK! from being away for whole of august from 'Net' world. I think need it sometime this kind of  break;). Believe   I missed many posts of you.Honestly I had little bit pc and network problems.

Fact, whole of august I have finished my Russian Punch Needle embroidery for Licia's blog contest ' ''EVERYTHING ABOUT CATS''.

Once she had invited me a few months ago ( she is so sweat Lady), came in my mind my childhood , my first punch needle (not Russian punch needle ones). I think I was in 5th or 6th grade of elementary school.

The pattern I found from my daughter's notebook cover that I bought for her in the bookstore.
3D result
Hairy Cat
100% Vanity
;)


Ecco ci qua.... My vanity cats ;)








I will be back very very soon

Kisses
Ayu
----------------------------------------------------------------

I am linking to:
Miriam LINK YOUR STUFF
Karen Sew Darn Crafty Party...Week 97

5 commenti:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,

What a lovely cat you created. You are so very talented!
Glad to see you back here.
Hugs and love to you.
Mariette

Maria ha detto...

Ciao Ayu! Sono Maria, ci siamo conosciute al pellegrinaggio! Che carina la tua gattina!finalmente la vedo! è vero che sembra soffice come un tappeto! Un abbraccio forte e, speriamo, a presto!

il mondo di Iris ha detto...

I tuoi ricami sono sorprendenti,
La gattina sembra reale.
Complimenti
Angela

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Dear Mariette,

Thanks so much, I am back but as always super duper busy that I couldn't catch internet easily.
Thanks again darl,


Oh ciao Maria,

Grazie per aver scirivermi, si eccola gatta che ho parlato. ci vediamo presto allora.un abbraccio forte

Ciao Angela,

Grazie cara, anche i tuoi lavori sonobelli, un abbraccio

AlessandraLace ha detto...

questa micetta è straordinaria, cara Ayu. Complimenti, un grandissimo abbraccio

Related Posts