giovedì 31 maggio 2012

Sweet Roses Potpourri

Good Day Friends!...

Has been 4 months my family struggling with home restoration,We are very longing to stay in our new tiny home.'home'yes 'home'.. it's so important for a family indeed.
Once entering to our new home it is time for me to starting my shabby adventure;)
by the way...
As I had mentioned on the last post, there will be another potpourri,here we are!
For this time being I use as always lavender.I made using dusty rose linen fabric. Embroidered on with satin ribbon a rose and a rose bud.
I am still enjoy using the technic I had used on 'La Via Delle Rose' although I used another technic for the first 6 pictures attached below. 
aren't they sweet?








a strange colors match  orchid + dusty rose, aren't they match? hhhmm I don't think so..








I close this May with the sweet things, lets start another month with the sweet things also..let's see babe.
Bye for now
I'll be back soon;)
Ayu M

7 commenti:

Mihaela Nica ha detto...

sono bellissimi i tuoi lavoretti !
grazie per il consiglio - la prossima volta li coloro
un abbraccio ,
Mihaela

HandMade Gifts and Souvenirs ha detto...

They are so delicate, so roses. Oh, my...my list of your projects to try out is growing up.Thanks for being so inspirational. Happy June! We still alive:-)

AlessandraLace ha detto...

che dire? uno più bello dell'altro. bravissima Ayu!!!! felice week-end. tanti baci Alessandra

Carla ha detto...

Complimenti le tue rose sembrano vere,a presto Carlapetiteitalienne

fotolabida1 ha detto...

ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΑ ΤΑ ΤΡΙΑΝΤΑΦΥΛΛΑΚΙΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!ΤΕΛΕΙΑ!!!!!!ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΚΑΛΩΣ ΣΕ ΒΡΗΚΑ!!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!!

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Ciao Mihaela,

Grazie mille cara di nulla.

Hello Flor Dear.. yes Thanks God we still a live;).. it is a big honor for being inspirational for you;)
have a good day to you

Ciao Cara Ale,
un grande abbraccio forte per te


Ciao Carla
Grazie per i complimenti

Hello Nizza, nice to to know you and you have a nice handy made as well.compliments

Thanks you Ladies for being so nice to me... I do appreciate it
big hugs

Leovi ha detto...

Wonderful compositions, beautiful.

Related Posts