mercoledì 16 maggio 2012

Summer Carry All

Hello Friends!

How have you been up too!, Hoping well.
Just wonder to post my summer carry all.I found my cotton Flory-berry fabric in my fabric wardrobe, then decided to made some handbags carry all for this summer request.I matched with red-white polka dot fabric for the bag's lining.
I cute those bags with simply red fabric flowers with buttons.
One of the button I had covered with fabric, following tutorial by  Silvia 
Such a fun indeed. Thanks Silvia!
here below my handy bags ' summer carry all'

 











Back to you soon!

Ayu

3 commenti:

AlessandraLace ha detto...

splendida borsa Ayu!!! molto delicata e raffinata. mi piace il rosso. un abbraccio

HandMade Gifts and Souvenirs ha detto...

Ayu, thank you very much. I really appreciated the visit of such a talented woman. Love that bag. If you don´t mind I will give a try. Luxembourg is shinning as always. Hugs,
Flor

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Hello Ale Dear', Grazie di sempre! ci sentiamo presto!


Hell Dearest Flor.... Thanks that you love my handybag, sure you may give a try why not. only this bag i use other's pattern.

see you ladies!

Related Posts