giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

Monogram Label & Number Template



Dear Ladies

A few days a go I was surfing on the blogs from one to another. I found a blog from Portugal. She is a creative  lady and mom. In her post I found monogram label useful for any kind of creativity from stencil, scrap booking, creative sewing and many others. I tried to find her blog again, but I couldn't remember her blog and have no idea from which blog I found her.
No matter how, I am a frequent visitor for Martha Steward  by the way, here is link of her  site Martha Stewart's   
I found the monogram label and number template that you can download or even print by your self for your creativity projects
Here the link below for letter templates:
A-Z


Here below link for the number templates:


Enjoy Ladies!
Ayu M.


4 commenti:

AlessandraLace ha detto...

thank you for this suggestion. lovely boxes. hugs

"ALSIVA" ha detto...

Please visit my blog, there's a bonus for you. Thanks Alsiva.

A Country Life ha detto...

Ciao tesoroooo!!
Che belle grazie grazie grazie, le sto già stampando voglio fare qualcosa con queste lettere!!!
Un bacione
Giada

Giulia ha detto...

Ayu???

are you ok?

giulia

Related Posts