martedì 10 gennaio 2012

Holy Cross and Roses


Hello Ladies!
Ciao Care!






Today I would like to post you my latest roses I have embroidered. I had made for a priesthood community certainly not forgotten the Holy Cross.

Oggi vorrei post Le ultime rose che ho ricamato. Avevo fatto per una comunità sacerdotale di certo non ho dimenticato della Santa Croce.
Thanks God, They love them all;)
Following all the photos of the roses embroidery that I created.
Grazie Dio,
, gli piacono le mie rose ;).

A seguito di tutte le foto del ricamo rose che ho creato.
















PS: Further on, I will post another roses embroidery 
' The Way of Roses' 

Prossimamente, arriverà un altro ricamo rose
'La Via delle Rose' 

KEEP ON EYE LADIES!
xoxo
Ayu M.

6 commenti:

AlessandraLace ha detto...

lovely and original this holy cross. hugs

AlessandraLace ha detto...

lovely and original this holy cross. hugs

A Country Life ha detto...

Veramente particolare ed unaca questa tua creazione!!
Bravissima Ayu, complimenti.
Un abbraccio
Giada

la Città degli Gnomi ha detto...

Crei delle rose bellissime. Complimenti! Monica

Mariette's Back to Basics ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,

Your rose embroidery is incredibly beautiful! Surely those priests will have loved your work; who would NOT?!
Love to you and I found you via AlessandraLace where she showed your beautiful gift.
My Blogs I Follow list is not functioning; I cannot add or delete blogs but I would love to put you on my side bar. Will do that whenever this function is back working again.
Love to you,

Mariette

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
I finally caught up with your previous posts... Here I did comment as I had fallen in love with this incredible work. So fittingly with the cross framed.
Lovely work.
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts