venerdì 2 dicembre 2011

X'mast Clutch and Brooch

 To gratitude my new friend in my blog
This X'mast and New year,
I had made the romantic clutch and brooch for dinner or even festa.

The small clutch made by synthetic fabric with metallic tread weaved.
I added a hand made red petal flower crocheted by me,vintage button and red organdy ribbon

The brooch I use deep blu wool yarn and mettalic tread crocheted by me as well, I added 2 small pompons.

For more clear pics as below,
Any question, you may text me.



i





















GO TO WIN THEM IN MY FIRST GIVE AWAY
HERE THE LINK From Me To You............

Thank you
Ayu

1 commento:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
So sorry to see no entrances for your most generous giveaway here.
Incredible.
So glad I started reading your posts backwards, it is better than any fine museum visit. So incredible your work and you also crochet lovely flowers!
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts