giovedì 24 novembre 2011

Tuscany Sun Flower


As we know rural country side of Italy identically with sun flower
as Lavender for Provence
as English Roses for English cottage house
I always fall in love with Tuscany and Siena landscape
Such a marvelous country  sight
when summer come
between sunflower, wheat,cypress tree
amazing.......

I decided to embroidery sun flower.

here below the pics
















  100% silk ribbon  dyed by me


22x 25 cm


frame made by me










xoxo
Ayu M. 



Note: Keep have a look Ladies..!, I will post by next week my flower brooch . Thought to make some of them when I found a couple of wool yarn still remain from last year. 

1 commento:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
So realistically real you made these. Love the colors and you manage to create your own Tuscan sunflowers in all their glory.
Great job and lovely frame as well!
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts