domenica 20 novembre 2011

My Romantic Lavander Potpourri

Hello Ladies....

I am Back....! These last 3 weeks I was working out for the small craft.
I had made some embroideries of silk ribbon and some purses.
In this post you can see my 100% silk ribbon for Romantic lavender potpourri.I embroidered silk ribbon roses on  Rose antique linen fabric.Measurement around 11x10 cm.




  Here below of their pics.




















Love & Peace
Ayu M.

NOTE: Up next will arrive other embroideries  keep have a look!.

 

8 commenti:

Anne Marie ha detto...

Hi Ayu....no problem about the name mix up :)

your hearts are so pretty!! I hope you sell them all this holiday...there is nothing better than something hand made

xo+blessings,
Anne Marie

PAOLETTA ha detto...

ciao cara eccomi .... grazie per la tua visita .

Ayu Maselli ha detto...

Dear Anne Marie,

Thanks for your wish, I hope so.
yes viva handmade..


Dear Paoletta,

Grazie mille.. lei e molto gentile.


xoxo a voi
Ayu

A Country Life ha detto...

This is my favorite!!
Very beautiful!
Giada

Zizi Santos ha detto...

hummm
coração cheiroso! que delícia!
tudo muito lindo, inclusive as flores
beijos
Zizi

Leovi ha detto...

A sweet fruit of your labor, delicious heart ...

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Even the gift card you created with the roses on is so lovely.
You are very gifted and God gave you golden hands.
Hugs,
Mariette

Claudia ha detto...

My dear Ayu, so good to have you back here!
Just saw your wonderful Rose in the garden, what a beautiful colour! Those hearst here are so pretty! I missed you and your wonderful crafts! Hope you all are well and things arre doing fine!
Sending much Love and hugs,
Claudia

Related Posts