martedì 22 novembre 2011

The Garden's Corner



 
Here we are..! 

Another embroidery of silk ribbon that I had made. I found this mini wood fence at the craft store.
i love gardening truly
so let's making a garden's corner

here below the pics








yellow roses bonsai
wood fence
wild plants
rock roses.
14x 19cm include frame
I used waterborne waxy impregnating agent for the frame's color.I didn't make by my own this frame. For the next upcoming post with another embroidery I used my own rustic frames.




xoxo

Ayu M.



Note: up coming post with  another silk ribbon embroideries keep have a look!

2 commenti:

A Country Life ha detto...

Wow, this is wonderful!
Giada.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
You bet you can create anything!
This is very special.
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts