mercoledì 31 agosto 2011

Chrysanthemum

Hello Ladies......


It is Quite hard to catch me up for a free time lately to post 
 some of my ribbon embroideries that I had made during my last 

pregnancy

In this post I show you my silk ribbon 2 and 4 mm  for my project
 chrysanthemum

It was supposed to be framed,Coincidentally this weekend our new lovely and kindly friends (a family) whom we gave the hospitality  in  our house,

they  love and took them all even without frames

Thus, below the pictures I had attached without frames.In this post only photos of the chrysanthemum,

others I show you in next post.








Wish I can show you with frame, surely much better. 


Love
Ayu

1 commento:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
What a realistic way of making ribbon Chrysanthemums!
You are a world champion in doing what you do.
With love and admiration,
Mariette

Related Posts