martedì 14 dicembre 2010

Flower Bucket


When I was waiting for my cotton fabric for the purses, I had spent my time for making ribbon embroidery.

These projects are part of my beginning ribbon embroidery project I had made. I used satin and organdy ribbons .For this Project I post my Jar cover with rose and 2 rose buds and a wall hanging decor flower bouquet of satin, organdy and silk ribbons with my shabby frames.
mmm...seem my roses little bit  dark the blue one...no matter how.. at least we can see the flowers no?:)).

As beginner I used more satin rather then silk.

For this jar cover,I have chosen deep pink satin ribbon for the rose and deep green for the leaves.

First of all you have to make the jar cover from fabrics you like. As you can see bellow


In other hand...
The project of the flower bucket,for the basket I weaved by my self using some color of treads.Gosh..........I've forgotten the color code due to this project i made before I decided blogging.If you asking me the code.....mmmmm seems I will try to find the code,afraid that I've lost them.

then for the roses, I use spider web stitch except the yellow gold rose which I used applique rose with left and right stitch around it to make it more 3D.

The stitches I Used for the leaves are strait , left and right stitches. You may see as well on the picture the french knot stitch with silk ribbon for the small flower around.

 
















For your info only as bellow shown you the basic ribbon stitch






Future I will post all embroidery I had made before I am blogging. cheers

Ayu



1 commento:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
You are such an incredible artist with ribbons, this is unbelievably pretty. I know for sure since I now own one of your little door knob pillows with lovely red and pink roses. Thank you ever so much.
Hugs to you and all the best for your family during winter time.
Mariette

Related Posts