domenica 28 novembre 2010

Coin Purse

Hello everybody.....

I had never thought that sewing so fun. When I saw the American cotton fabrics and Japanese cotton fabrics they are so beautiful, they made me enamored.

I started make some creative work for my self such as simple handbags, clutch, purse...... I do love bags madly!....In the beginning It was little bit difficult for me due to I had no any experiences in sewing, then the sewing machine that I have is dilettante, It gave me troublesome......or might be because I didn't know how to use it properly :))!!!!..

Finally I made them...e voila... Here some of my first coin and make-up purse..  aren't they cute?.









Not bad right for the first move......!!
cheers
Ayu

1 commento:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder ha detto...

Dearest Ayu,
Lovely coin purses you made; you are multi-talented!
Hugs,
Mariette

Related Posts